Sunday 12 July 2015

Kishion's 'A Trini Woman' @ CJ's on the Avenue

This was by far the most creative and unique cocktail yet; especially since the 

two main ingredients (beer and mango) don't seem to go hand in hand. Not a 

fan of beer... that's not a problem!!! The mango and Kishion's secret 

ingredient camouflaged the taste. What's even better is that your favourite 

beer can even be substituted for your drinking pleasure. The beer literally 

trickled into the cocktail so its taste was never overpowering. Totally 

awesome drink! But proceed with caution and remember that this cocktail is 

two drinks in one. 

1 comment:

  1. I had one of these and it was delicious. I was hesitant at first because I hate beer! However you don't even taste it. Kishion really did a good job at disguising the taste of the beer. Only problem with this cocktail is the glass used. I think a deeper glass or maybe one with a shorter or broader stem would add the finishing touch. I was a bit fearful the beer bottle would fall out or the entire drink topple over so I kept my hands on the glass till the drink was finished which wasn't too much fun.

    ReplyDelete